Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Waking Up!

Its so great to be with Matt!! Sometimes when I am sleeping I wake up to the greatest sight!! It happened just recently! I was sleeping and Matt woke up first! I did not notice him get out of bed, but a bit later something was pushing against my mouth! It took me a moment to realize Matt was standing there with his huge, hard cock at full attention pressing against my lips!! I looked up and saw that huge dick sprouting from his neatly trimmed pubes while the rest of his hot body towered over me.

I opened my mouth and Matt's cock slipped right in! It was the greatest feeling!! I could feel it touching the back of my throat as he slid it in and out!! He grabbed the back of my head and just fucked my face as I jerked off and I slipped my hand between his legs and massaged his balls and squeezed his butt cheeks so hard!! I tried to pull him by his butt cheeks deeper and deeper down my throat! I felt him getting harder and harder the longer he went. Then all the sudden a flood of his awesome tasting cum filled my mouth as I shot all over my chest!! I as usual swallowed every drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment