Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pool Time

One night when Matt and I were staying at a house that had a pool and a nice little backyard surrounding it we had some fun one night!

We were swimming and wrestling around in the pool, I was trying to grab Matt's ass and bulge through his swimsuit as usual!! After we were tired of being in the pool we both got out. Now Matt has these white swimming trunks that cling to everything and are see through when wet, so I was looking as he got out. The light from the pool reflected up against his body and I could see his dick hanging against his shorts and was immediately turned on!! We went over to the sitting area next to the pool and chatted for awhile. As I looked down I could tell Matt was turned on though. His cock was hard under those trunks!

Just moments after I noticed this, Matt pulled off his shorts and there it was. That big hard cock silhouetted against has hard body! I immediately stripped down, got to my knees and started sucking his cock and licking all over his balls. I was in heaven!! But it got better when Matt pushed my head down to his asshole and wanted a rim!! I gave it to him. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could and fucked his ass with my mouth!! As I alternated between rimming his hot hole and sucking his cock, I heard him tell me to stick it in!

So it got even better I got up and pressed my now hard cock against his wet hole and slowly pushed it in. Wow did it feel good!! I proceeded to fuck him faster and faster, then slowing down so I would not cum!! I jerked his cock with my hand while sliding in and out. Once I finally could not hold back I unloaded deep in Matt's ass while at the same time he shot his cum all over his chest!! I cleaned up his chest with my tongue because it tastes so good. And for a moment I thought it was over I was wrong!

"Are you ready to suck again?" he said. Yes I was. Matt stood up and I sat on the ground and leaned back against the chair. Matt took his still hard cock and Began to face-fuck me like it was my ass!! It was so cool! While he slid his ever again hardening cock into and out of my mouth I stuck my fingers up his ass to make it feel like he was getting fucked and sucked at the same time!! Wow it was hot!!

Once Matt could hold back not longer he stuck his cock as far down my throat as he could and pumped his entire second load into my mouth. I shot my second load all over my chest, even hitting my face with some I was so turned on! I licked his cock completely clean and was SO relaxed for the rest of the evening!!

Hope this turns some people on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment