Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fucked!

Hooray! I got fucked hard by Matt this weekend! It was in the morning! I had made him some coffee for him and was in the bedroom when I texted him to see if he wanted to fuck me!! I did not get a response, however a few minutes later he walked in and I could see his cock was already starting to get hard through his shorts! I pulled his shirt and shorts off until he was completely naked. I got on my knees to suck him off for just a bit before he fucked my ass! After just a few sucks it was throbbing and huge! Matt then stood me up, spun me around and put me face first toward the bed!
Then Matt rammed his hard cock straight up my ass! It felt incredible! I could just feel that huge hard throbbing cock sliding in me so deep! Then I could feel him almost pull out and ram that rock hard dick back in as hard and fast as he could!! I put my hand between my legs so I could reach back and feel his hard cock sliding into my ass with my hand and play with his hot balls!!

As Matt continued to fuck my ass it just felt better and better! He slowed down for a bit as not to shoot his load in me to soon! I pressed my ass back against him as hard as I could! I could feel his cock hitting so deep in me! I ground my hips in a circle to get just a bit more in!! Then as Matt got closer he started to really fuck my ass!! Pulling back and just pounding and slamming my ass as hard as he could! It was like heaven!!

Then he made one final super deep push while I pushed back as hard as I could! I could feel his huge cock throbbing as it pumped his load deep in my ass!! It was filling me up and that is awesome!! He left that hard cock in me deep for a few miniutes as I shot all over the floor in front of us. Then once it felt less sensitive, Matt slowly pulled out! I then got to spend the rest of the day with a little bit of Matt inside me and that is always a GREAT GREAT feeling!!

Hope it sounds as hot as it was!!

1 comment: